TAC Response Solutions will present an 8 hour TECC/TCCC based Tactical Medicine Course for LTC & Law Enforcement. This course is limited to 15 attendees and will cover the following topics:
- Tactical Emergency Casualty Care
- Phases of Care
- Direct Threat Care/Hot Zone
- Indirect Threat Care/Warm Zone
- Evacuation Care/Cold Zone
- Massive Hemorrhaging
- Head Trauma/Hypothermia
- Triage (Primary and Secondary)
- Recommended Medical Supplies
- Drills & Scenarios- (Tourniquets, Wound Packing, Hemostatic Gauze, Chest Seals, Airway Management, etc.)
- Discuss IFAKs, Throw Kits, and TacMed Response Bag options
All Attendees will receive a SOFTT (TCCC recommended TQ) and will train with the same supplies that we use to build our IFAKs and Throw Kits.
This Course is recommended for everyone as it applies to any aspect of daily life.
Pre-registration is REQUIRED so that we can order the appropriate training supplies to facilitate this Course.