- Case Studies - Columbine, Sandy Hook, Virginia Tech, Santa Fe
- Site Security - creating time and distance between the threat and yourself
- Psychology & Physiology of an Active Shooter Response
- MOVE! EVADE! ATTACK! - our alternative to Run/Hide/Fight
- Communication during an Event
- Learn Movement Techniques and use of Cover/Concealment to protect students during an attack
- Learn TacMed procedures (TCCC Guidelines) using realistic props to render lifesaving care in a traumatic situation (Tourniquets, Wound Packing, Hemostatic Gauze, Chest Seals, Airway Management, etc.) These items can be easily stocked in an IFAK and are covered under the Good Samaritan Act.
- Link-up with Law Enforcement
This Course is applicable to K-12 Teachers, College Professors, Daycare Providers, Aides, and Administrative Staff.
Requirements: Must be able to provide School Identification the day of the Course
Program Cost - $275 per Attendee